Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here

4 posters

:: Joining :: Join us

Go down

hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here Empty hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here

Post by 0range November 12th 2012, 15:58

I've read carefully this thread http://www.ropers-of-honor.com/t2-how-to-join-read-this-before-posting-anything

Here is my story:

i was in l3x, i left them because i wanted to revive FUB with my old friends. but i've realized that we will never be in the same clan together because of inactivity or stupidness. so now i'm without a clan and i'm thinking of making a new experience. Roh has a very high concentration of players that i like so i'm here asking you if there is place for me.
some of you know me well and i'm very close with casso. i can rope decently, now i'm active and i'm slowly returning in-shape, i can bng properly too, as some of you probably know. let me know what you think, i'm at disposition if you guys want to play some games with me for some time before taking your decision. i had some invites from the top clans some time ago, but i wanted to stay with my friends. now i'm free to choose where to go and i felt this is the right place. i hope i'm right Very Happy

see you soon

0range

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here Empty Re: hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here

Post by 0range November 12th 2012, 16:37

btw, just to be correct: i made request to dt some days ago. they are a good clan too and they have good members aswell, i dont know if they took my request in a serious way but i made my interest clear to them.

i felt the need to tell you this to avoid misunderstandings, i think there is nothing wrong in being interested in 2 clans in the same time Happy

0range

Back to top Go down

hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here Empty Re: hi guys, i'm looking for a spot here

Post by xRoHxDarKmauL November 12th 2012, 19:51

hey there Smile
We will discuss about it!
Just one question : If both dt and roh say yes, what's your pick? pervert
xRoHxDarKmauL
xRoHxDarKmauL
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 2708
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 0range November 12th 2012, 20:20

woah hard quesiton.. ok i will be honest:

I always wanted to join mm. Well, some time ago when devilage was mm, talking with him he asked me if i would join them. I said the truth: i was excited about that invite but i refused, because I didn't want to betray my clan. I usually don't leave a clan for another, i look for clans AFTER i leave another. That's a big difference, you all know why i'm saying that: I don't wanna seem a hopper, i'm not. I remember Camper invited me in ps too, and i refused.
So.. I like those guys, they are skilled and i'm sure that would be fun. But I like you guys too. I'd like to learn ttrr from dulek, clanning a bng with lacoste or casso, shouting SHAMALAYAAAAA with camper all day long, and so on. So the answer is: i don't fucking know. I just hope one clan says yes and the other says no.

0range

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxVan November 12th 2012, 20:29

Hey, orange, nice to see you here. Before we discuss your case, it's only fair to tell you that we're not that active right now (despite the number of members), many of our players study/work, two members have even recently become proud fathers. We still hang out quite a lot, but it's mostly playing occasional funners during the weekends and random week days. Apparently we're also taking a break from reaching playoffs this season. So if you have no problem with that, then we will let you know about our decision shortly, just thought that you should know. Beaver or Bæver

Oh, and thanks for being honest about dt request.
xRoHxVan
xRoHxVan
Foolish Recruiter
Foolish Recruiter

Number of posts : 2058
Registration date : 2007-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxCasso November 12th 2012, 22:07

I am glad that you have decided to join our clan. You are a very strong player and you can be an important pawn here, especially in ropes schemes Wink

Good Luck OrangE^^

Dai che spacchiamo di brutto con la squadra che abbiamo !
xRoHxCasso
xRoHxCasso

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-07-18

http://www.wormsmania.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxDarKmauL November 12th 2012, 22:08

Lasciate Mi Cantare Smile
xRoHxDarKmauL
xRoHxDarKmauL
Leader
Leader

Number of posts : 2708
Registration date : 2007-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by xRoHxCasso November 14th 2012, 14:47

dt rectuited OrangE, good luck anyway.
xRoHxCasso
xRoHxCasso

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2012-07-18

http://www.wormsmania.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 0range November 14th 2012, 17:02

thank you Happy
they accepted me in, considering the activity thing i guess i will fit better in dt. thank you for your honesty guys.

see you in ag

0range

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down